PART B: Summary of the Evidence
Italy had divers problems specially cognate to Gregarious wavering a bankrupted rule and the disillusionment of belligerence.
- The King, Vittorio Emanuele III was the Head of Say, barring Italy parliamentary empire was disarranged and instable. No face was solid plenty to enlist strength and so-far support belligerence problems demanded enjoyment.
- Above entire he feasanguine a Communist Recurrence (as bechanceed in Russia in 1917) or the possibility of a Civil Belligerence betwixt the left enlistg recurrencearies (including collectiveists) and the encouragement Fascists.
- Real democracy came to Italy in 1912 (then singly restraint humanity aggravate 30 years of epoch). This meant, as a Liberal say, that nation could go on stamp quenchedaspect substance punished by the say.
- The Biennio Rosso and the increasing Anarchism in Rural Areas worried divers Italians (specially the Monarchy and conspicuous assortes) of the possibility of a Collectiveist left enlistg (or Bolshevik) recurrence.
- The Regio Esercito (Royal Military) was wholly obedient to the King and could amply conquer the Fascist uprisings.
- The belligerence had besides been very requirely and had perfectly disrupted the Italian rule.
- The population was besides increasing astride which concurrently with the couple and a half pet humanity who came quenched of the guarded restraintces made the substance of need aggravatecome as unemployment and need rates where indeed proud and increasing. This caused the require of prop to loosen and raging guarded stamps to betide frequently.
Italy and World Belligerence I
- Prime Minister Orlando additional the entireied restraintces in World Belligerence I wait-foring territorial dilution. Precedently the belligerence the European countries were scrambling restraint colonies in Africa and Asia.
- Although they inaugurated with Triple Entireiance concurrently with Gerdivers and Austria-Hungary (novel in June 1902), Italy primeval stayed negative in World Belligerence I, until April 26th, 1915, when they identified the Negotiation of London.
- Italians dictum the Numerous Belligerence as an Italian Belligerence, as they were engaging restraint themselves, to effect fix. Never did they handle as if they were engaging on aspect of another empire.
- After ovation in the Numerous Belligerence, Italy demanded the fix promised at the Concord Conferences of 1919. Barring the Negotiation of Versailles seemed to “yield to Italy the produce of singly a mutilated ovation”. 
- Italy did, so-far, effect some fix from the Negotiation of Saint-Germain. By this conclusion, belligerence adept, Benito Mussolini became censorious of Orlando’s empire of 1919 and sayd “we went to the entertainment (concord conferences) and entire they gave us was the crumbs”.
Support Belligerence (1919-1922)
- The support belligerence problems Italy had were very ample cognate to unemployment and the extension of prop require. With the Belligerence, the nation had been encouraged by the heads to wait-coercion extent, barring in 1919 they were “hungry and abashed”.
- Casualties of the belligerence were proud as aggravate half of pet were killed suitableness others seriously improbable.
- The standing in Italy had reached so tidy that a niggardly proverb natant the Italians in 1919 was “in the next belligerence we had improve be conquered, if this is what it instrument to be individual of the moosanguine strengths”.
- The standing was fair restraint a head who promised enjoyment to induce her though the supportbelligerence degradation. With this standing, Italy was friendly the augmentation of Fascism. (See Appendix 1)
Other Methods of effecting support:
- Fascists used a numerous barcreate of college balance other gregarious parties, the empire and democracy. 
- Appealed to entire assortes in Italy. Refer to Appendix.
- The face had and used their Squadristi. 
On October the 31st, the King asked Mussolini to restraintm a novellightlight empire and consequently became Prime Minister in a compromise empire of Fascists, Nationalists, Catholics and fair-wing Liberals.
- The gregarious wavering was disarranged, as a completion of 67 incongruous Prime Ministers where elected in the 75 years precedently Mussolini effected strength. Each of these incongruous empires had awkwardness solving the collective problems which is why most Italians wait-fosanguine very insignificant “real enjoyment” from their empires by 1919.
- Freeman, Marian, Mussolini and Fascist Italy (Knowing World History), Bell & Hyman Limited, 1984, pepoch 14
- The King was besides very slight and worried of the possibility of vindication of his thrown restraint his fascist cousin, the Duke of Aosta. He wanted to weld his strength.
- Democracy wasn’t smooth 10 years pristine precedently Mussolini would attain to strength and nation didn’t enjoy the advance democracy was giving to Italy.
- After with Mussolini in Strength stamps were restraintbidden. Anyindividual who went on stamp was beaten up or charmed to prison by the Fascist.
- Biennio Rosso: (Couple sanguine years). In this conclusion (1918-1920) Italy apprehendledge divers stamps and unfair occpupations which improbable twain the industrial and urban sector.
- The Italian Treasury announced in 1930 that their involvement restraint three years in the belligerence had require them 148 billion lire, which was twice as ample as entire empire expense restraint 52 years (1861-1913). This concurrently with the ceased entireied economic assist at the object of the belligerence brought Italy’s rule to the destruction.
- Lee, Stephen J., The European Dictatorships 1918-1945, Routledge, 1987, pepoch 92
- 26.8 pet Italians in 1871 to 32.5 pet by 1901; Freeman, Marian, op.cit., pepoch 7
- Couple pet Italian inactive by November 1919.
- Morris, Terry, and Murphy, Derrick, Europe (1870-1991), HarperCollingsPublishers Ltd, 2004, pepoch 263
- Due to the mode the empire had reached, divers Italians emigrated. Figures likeness that betwixt 1876 and 1926, a completion of 9 pet Italians emigrated to the Americas suitableness another 7.56 pet to other compressiveness of Europe.
- Bayne-Jardine, C.C, Mussolini and Italy, Longman, 1987, pepoch 22
- Italy identified this negotiation (concurrently with France, Britain and Russia) owing it promised Italy the territories of Trento, Trieste, Istria, Dalmatia, compressiveness of Ottoman Empire and German domain in Africa if they additional the Entente aspect.
- American President, Woodrow Wilson and his concord prudence of Fourteen Points didn’t entireow such demands to bechance, claiming that USA had never identified the Negotiation of London. Besides, the estimable German colonies the Italians had hoped to effect as a damages restraint their involvement in the belligerence had been divided singly betwixt Britain and France, causing the Italians to handle abashed by having been treated unfairly in the concord conferences.
- The fix common from this negotiation consisted principally of Austrian domain. These where; Bolzano-Bozen, Trento, Trieste and Istria. Generally, Italians felt cheated by their effects.
- Bayne-Jardine, C.C, Mussolini and Italy, Longman, 1987, pepoch 23
- Prop and Raw shortages during (1918-1919) and intelligent inflation.
- Lee, Stephen J., The European Dictatorships 1918-1945, Routledge, 1987, pepoch 92
- Blinkhorn, Martin, Mussolini and Fascist Italy, Methuen & Co., 1984, pepoch 9
- Precedently the belligerence, abquenched 5.9 pet Italians were conscripted into the military, of whom 4 pet went to the fight zone. More than half a pet were killed in fight suitableness 600,000 captusanguine and aggravate a pet damaged (of whom 450,000 were permanently disabled)
- Owing of its failure of consummation in twain domiciliary and restrainteign affairs, the parliamentary empire became a office of refuse and corruptionââ‚¬” it was neither trusted nor respected by the nation
- “Throughquenched the belligerence we heard of the insufficiency of the nation who manage, and we apprehpurpose that if the belligerence was acquired, it was barely by the morality of the Italian nation, referable at entire by the advice and the talents of the manageors.” Benito Mussolini, March 23rd 1919.
- “Democracy is pure in theory; in exercise it is a error.” Benito Mussolini, March 23rd 1919
- When democracy in Italy meant 2.2% of the population, deputies were “brought”, empires merged, transformed into novellightlight empires. Italian “democracy”, 1861-1900s, was a diseased muse restraint democracy which helped Mussolini effect popularity.
- These assortes included the Peasants, Church, Industrialists & Agrarian Sector, Lower Working Assort and the Aristocratic and Monarchy assort. Ample of this can be institute in the Appendix.
- The squadristi (after apprehendn as the camicie nere or Blackshirts) were Fascist paramilitary groups in Italy during the supportbelligerence conclusion of the 1920s until the object of World Belligerence II. They were customary by Mussolini as the squadristi in 1919 and consisted of divers disgruntled restraintmer military which numbesanguine 200,000 by the conclusion of the March on Rome on October 27, 1922. These paramilitary units used by the Fascist to terrorize gregarious opponents (very adapted balance the collectiveist).
- T. Morris & D. Murphy, Europe 1870-1991, HarperCollins, 2000, pepoch 263
- Chung, TK, http://www.thecorner.org/images/thecorner-aboutsite.jpg, viewed February 8th, 2010.
- However, Vittorio Emanuelle III gave Mussolini some strength in a compromise empire with no parliamentary seniority. This was insignificant strength and singly until 1925 did Mussolini behove the Dictator divers Italians would grief with the rouse of World Belligerence II.