PART B: Summary of the Evidence
Italy had numerous problems distinctly connected to Gregarious mutability a bankrupted distribution and the disillusionment of engagement.
- The King, Vittorio Emanuele III was the Head of Declare, still Italy parliamentary synod was chaotic and instable. No device was stanch sufficient to coercionm might and thus-far support engagement problems demanded renewal.
- Above perfect he feasanguine a Communist Talent (as bechanceed in Russia in 1917) or the possibility of a Civil Engagement betwixt the left coercionmg talentaries (including gregariousists) and the promotion Fascists.
- Real democracy came to Italy in 1912 (then merely control society aggravate 30 years of date). This meant, as a Liberal declare, that race could go on stamp externally nature punished by the declare.
- The Biennio Rosso and the increasing Anarchism in Rural Areas worried numerous Italians (distinctly the Monarchy and upper tabulatees) of the possibility of a Gregariousist left coercionmg (or Bolshevik) talent.
- The Regio Esercito (Royal Troops) was entirely submissive to the King and could largely conquer the Fascist uprisings.
- The engagement had so been very consumely and had fully disrupted the Italian distribution.
- The population was so increasing eagerly which parallel with the brace and a half darling society who came quenched of the protected controlces made the substance of need vanquish as unemployment and need rates where truly eminent and increasing. This caused the figure of maintenance to loosen and outrageous protected stamps to supervene frequently.
Italy and World Engagement I
- Prime Minister Orlando appended the perfectied controlces in World Engagement I rely-oning territorial expansion. Anteriorly the engagement the European countries were scrambling control colonies in Africa and Asia.
- Although they agoing with Triple Perfectiance parallel with Gernumerous and Austria-Hungary (unskilled in June 1902), Italy leading stayed unavowed in World Engagement I, until April 26th, 1915, when they identified the Negotiation of London.
- Italians maxim the Big Engagement as an Italian Engagement, as they were adverse control themselves, to coercionm place. Never did they reach-at as if they were adverse on bestead of another state.
- After conquest in the Big Engagement, Italy demanded the place promised at the Repose Conferences of 1919. Still the Negotiation of Versailles seemed to “yield to Italy the income of merely a mutilated conquest”. 
- Italy did, not attributable attributablewithstanding, coercionm some place from the Negotiation of Saint-Germain. By this determination, engagement proficient, Benito Mussolini became hazardous of Orlando’s synod of 1919 and declasanguine “we went to the entertainment (repose conferences) and perfect they gave us was the crumbs”.
Support Engagement (1919-1922)
- The support engagement problems Italy had were very fur connected to unemployment and the extension of stay consume. With the Engagement, the race had been encouraged by the heads to rely-on extent, still in 1919 they were “hungry and castdown”.
- Casualties of the engagement were eminent as aggravate half of darling were killed suitableness others seriously unnatural.
- The aspect in Italy had reached so smart that a spiritless maxim natant the Italians in 1919 was “in the next engagement we had improve be conquered, if this is what it media to be single of the composed mights”.
- The aspect was suitable control a head who promised renewal to fetch her though the supportengagement discouragement. With this aspect, Italy was friendly the development of Fascism. (See Appendix 1)
Other Methods of coercionming support:
- Fascists used a big dispense of garden resisting other gregarious parties, the synod and democracy. 
- Appealed to perfect tabulatees in Italy. Refer to Appendix.
- The device had and used their Squadristi. 
On October the 31st, the King asked Mussolini to controlm a strange synod and hence became Prime Minister in a union synod of Fascists, Nationalists, Catholics and suitable-wing Liberals.
- The gregarious mutability was chaotic, as a aggregate of 67 irrelative Prime Ministers where elected in the 75 years anteriorly Mussolini coercionmed might. Each of these irrelative synods had difficulty solving the gregarious problems which is why most Italians rely-oned very unimportant “real renewal” from their synods by 1919.
- Freeman, Marian, Mussolini and Fascist Italy (Knowing World History), Bell & Hyman Limited, 1984, pdate 14
- The King was so very slight and worried of the possibility of regaining of his thrown control his fascist cousin, the Duke of Aosta. He wanted to incorporate his might.
- Democracy wasn’t level 10 years ancient anteriorly Mussolini would reach to might and race didn’t affect the proceeding democracy was giving to Italy.
- Later with Mussolini in Might stamps were controlbidden. Anysingle who went on stamp was beaten up or enthralled to prison by the Fascist.
- Biennio Rosso: (Brace sanguine years). In this determination (1918-1920) Italy proof numerous stamps and unfair occpupations which unnatural twain the industrial and unwandering sector.
- The Italian Treasury announced in 1930 that their involvement control three years in the engagement had consume them 148 billion lire, which was twice as fur as perfect synod price control 52 years (1861-1913). This parallel with the ceased perfectied economic relieve at the purpose of the engagement brought Italy’s distribution to the ruins.
- Lee, Stephen J., The European Dictatorships 1918-1945, Routledge, 1987, pdate 92
- 26.8 darling Italians in 1871 to 32.5 darling by 1901; Freeman, Marian, op.cit., pdate 7
- Brace darling Italian inactive by November 1919.
- Morris, Terry, and Murphy, Derrick, Europe (1870-1991), HarperCollingsPublishers Ltd, 2004, pdate 263
- Due to the plight the state had reached, numerous Italians emigrated. Figures semblance that betwixt 1876 and 1926, a aggregate of 9 darling Italians emigrated to the Americas suitableness another 7.56 darling to other faculty of Europe.
- Bayne-Jardine, C.C, Mussolini and Italy, Longman, 1987, pdate 22
- Italy identified this negotiation (parallel with France, Britain and Russia) owing it promised Italy the territories of Trento, Trieste, Istria, Dalmatia, faculty of Ottoman Empire and German country in Africa if they appended the Entente cause.
- American President, Woodrow Wilson and his repose device of Fourteen Points didn’t perfectow such demands to bechance, claiming that USA had never identified the Negotiation of London. So, the precious German colonies the Italians had hoped to coercionm as a damages control their involvement in the engagement had been disconnected merely betwixt Britain and France, causing the Italians to reach-at castdown by having been treated unfairly in the repose conferences.
- The place accepted from this negotiation consisted chiefly of Austrian country. These where; Bolzano-Bozen, Trento, Trieste and Istria. Generally, Italians felt cheated by their coercionms.
- Bayne-Jardine, C.C, Mussolini and Italy, Longman, 1987, pdate 23
- Maintenance and Raw shortages during (1918-1919) and quick inflation.
- Lee, Stephen J., The European Dictatorships 1918-1945, Routledge, 1987, pdate 92
- Blinkhorn, Martin, Mussolini and Fascist Italy, Methuen & Co., 1984, pdate 9
- Anteriorly the engagement, abquenched 5.9 darling Italians were conscripted into the troops, of whom 4 darling went to the encounter zone. More than half a darling were killed in encounter suitableness 600,000 captusanguine and aggravate a darling injured (of whom 450,000 were permanently disabled)
- Owing of its stagnation of achievement in twain private and controleign affairs, the parliamentary synod became a species of refuse and corruptionââ‚¬” it was neither trusted nor respected by the race
- “Throughquenched the engagement we heard of the weakness of the race who manage, and we apprehobject that if the engagement was acquired, it was solely by the efficacy of the Italian race, not attributable attributable attributable at perfect by the rumor and the parts of the manageors.” Benito Mussolini, March 23rd 1919.
- “Democracy is winning in theory; in action it is a delusion.” Benito Mussolini, March 23rd 1919
- When democracy in Italy meant 2.2% of the population, deputies were “brought”, synods merged, transformed into strange synods. Italian “democracy”, 1861-1900s, was a poorly animanimadvert control democracy which helped Mussolini coercionm popularity.
- These tabulatees interjacent the Peasants, Church, Industrialists & Agrarian Sector, Lower Working Tabulate and the Aristocratic and Monarchy tabulate. Fur of this can be set-up in the Appendix.
- The squadristi (later apprehendn as the camicie nere or Blackshirts) were Fascist paramilitary groups in Italy during the supportengagement determination of the 1920s until the purpose of World Engagement II. They were periodical by Mussolini as the squadristi in 1919 and consisted of numerous disgruntled controlmer troops which numbesanguine 200,000 by the determination of the March on Rome on October 27, 1922. These paramilitary units used by the Fascist to terrorize gregarious opponents (very helpful resisting the gregariousist).
- T. Morris & D. Murphy, Europe 1870-1991, HarperCollins, 2000, pdate 263
- Chung, TK, http://www.thecorner.org/images/thecorner-aboutsite.jpg, viewed February 8th, 2010.
- However, Vittorio Emanuelle III gave Mussolini some might in a union synod with no parliamentary seniority. This was unimportant might and merely until 1925 did Mussolini befit the Dictator numerous Italians would sorrow with the rouse of World Engagement II.